Welcome back and Happy New Year!
Get your winter term off to a great start with a trip to your very own local public library, the Howe Library in downtown Hanover (on South Street, just down the street from Umpleby’s bakery and Ramunto’s). Dartmouth students are eligible for Howe library cards at no charge – one of the best values around! Here are some of the wonderful things that the Howe has for you:
- Borrow a museum pass for some of the great museums locally and in Boston
- Borrow DVDs and videos – just for fun!
- Download audio books and ebooks
- Learn a language! Create an account with Mango Languages
- Check out some fun things you might not have thought you could borrow — like magazines, or framed art prints!
Resolved for 2012 – visit the Howe, and tell them the Dartmouth Library sent you!