Need help using a reference manager? Have no idea what a reference manager even is? Let us help! In addition, we are offering specialized research seminars tailored to your needs over the next two weeks. Sessions begin next Wednesday, April 25 and they will be held in Kresge Library (unless otherwise noted). If nothing catches your fancy and there’s something you would really like to learn about, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the library!
Please register here.
Getting Started with Reference Managers [RefWorks, Zotero, Papers]
Learn how to keep track of and easily format references in your bibliography. These sessions are informal and are about 50 minutes long.
- RefWorks and Zotero – The Essentials
- Wed., Apr. 25, 9am
- Thurs, Apr. 26, 4pm
- Tues., May 1, 9am
- Using RefWorks with BibTex
- Thurs., Apr. 26, 9am
- Tues., May 1, noon
- Getting Started with Papers
- Thurs., Apr. 26, 1pm
- Tues., May 1, 4pm
Library Research Seminars
Learn how to easily locate overviews and review articles, as well as current research; tips for using specific database features to increase accuracy and relevance of your search results. Make your research COUNT!
- Geosciences Research with Web of Science and GeoRef
- Thurs., May 3, 4pm
- Research in Chemistry with Web of Science and SciFinder
- Tues., May 8, 4pm
- Web of Science & Google Scholar
- Mon., Apr. 30, 3pm
- Looking Forward, Looking Backward – Citation Tracking in Computer Science
- Thurs., May 3, noon in Sudikoff (TBD)
- Exploring ADS (Astrophysics Data System)
- Wed., May 9, 4pm